♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happiness between US..





Look at this photo..
Yeah!
He is my cute bro JS..
All the happiness full fill with us..
Is many happiness between us..

Im happy..
Because today he din't go out..
Haha..xD
He just went to school to have practice..

I don't care about her feeling..
I just knew that..
You told me..
Im important than her..
Weee...
First time my brother told me..
Im important..
Wooohoooo..^^
No one can incite the feeling between us..
^^


I need to say sorry to my KEYBABY..
Sorry for can't attend your competition to support you..
I promise..
Tommorow I'll go with you..
Muackx..


Tonight Im going out with my mum and bro to have dinner at Hotel Shangri-la..
Feel exciting..
xP


KEYBABY still sleeping..
Miss you much..


Piggy..
Study hard ya..
Gambateh together..^^


ENDWITHPEACE..^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.