Well.. Well.. Well..
A few days din't update my blog already..
Not because Im busy..
Just because Im lazy..
Haha..xD
please forgive for my laziness..:x
Okay..
Just simply wrote about this few days..
21st of June..
The first day for my mid year exam..
Well..
I knew to did it..
Wooohooo..^^
Wish to get better result than before..
Nothing special on this day..
22nd of June..
The second day for exam..
OH MY GOD..
Not really knew how to do it..
Just try my best..
I think my SEJARAH will fail again..
Haha..xD
Went home early for tuition..
=]
Get my performance video already..
Pretty happy..
:D
Just a simple day..
23rd of June..
The third day for exam..
Still the same..
Try my best to done all the exam paper..
Went time square after school with herman and yien yi..
After that KEYBABY came to met us..
We had lunch together..
Happy outing day with you..
24th of June..
The last day for exam..
Wooohoo..
It was the most confident subject for me..
It was PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN..
The question paper had 3 quetions..
Only one I can't get the accurate answer..
By the way..
I done well too..
On this day..
Get back my mathematics exam paper too..
Quite happy because I get 72 marks..
Haha..xD
Just a happy day..
After school went time square again..
Just because...... That day was MOVIE DAY..
Hahaha..xD
Why am I so happy??
Just because went movie with my babe bro JS..
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..XD
Im freaking happy that day..
You guys can't jealous at all..
He is belongs to me..
END~
25th of June..
Today is friday..
I was so excited in the morning..
Hahah..xD
Can't wait to take my account exam paper..
But i thought teacher can't finish to mark it..
But when I enter my class..
I saw everyone took their paper in hand..
But mine not on my table..
When teacher came back to class..
I get my paper..
WOOOHOOO...^^
My account exam paper was the higher in class.
93marks..!!!
Once in my secondary life times..
The first time i get 90++ in my secondary life times..
Haha..xD
I think no next time already..
Wish in the real exam SPM also can get flying colour for my result..
I don't want my parents feel dissapointed on me..
The sad thing that my babe bro JS told me..
He broke up with his girlfriend..
Just beacuse lack of times to aacompany the girl..
How can???
The girl does not appreciate my babe boy..
Boy..
Don't felt sad anymore..
Your sis is always here for you..
Muackx..
Take good care ya..=]
26th of June..
Today nothing to do in the morning and afternoon..
But in the night..
Go my mum's friend open house..
Boring for me and my bro..
Wish can meet new friends..
^^
ENDWITHPEACE..^^V

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.