♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DULAN!!

Sorry for my rude title..
If anyone who don't to see those post you can just close this window..



Okay..
Start my blog..

Early in the morning..
I slept late..
Maybe today was still holiday..
No mood to school..
But I must..

I slept in car again..
Maybe too tired..
I think reached school at 7something..
But nevermind..
Because holiday did not caught pupil who late to school..

You reached early than me..
But Im tired so din't really accompany you early in the morning..
Sorry..

SKIP!!

Recess time..
We had our breaktfast..
After that went to toilet..
You're there when i come out..
Spoke to you awhile..
Then I went up with my friends..
I saw JS..
Get shocked for awhile..
But I din't talk to you..
After that..
You went up..
Get shocked again..
><


After that, Ah Nam gave me the pendrive..
Im happy that time..
Because I get my video..
But dissapointed again..
That video only 4 seconds..
Even though i follow what you say to download software try to open it..
But still the same..
I get mad with it..

Im sad..
Im mad..
Im worry about that..
That video was so important to me..
I need that..

SKIP!!

After school..
Direct took LRT to home..
Because need tuition at 3pm..
Piggy accompany me..
When we wait for train..
I saw some friends who I met at the debate competition..
Is it called fate..??
I thought you guys already back to MELAKA..
Felt so happy to see you guys again..
And we exchange email to keep in touch..
Im glad to know you guys..
=D


After my lunch..
I sat in front of my laptop to start my work..

3pm time to tuition..
Went for it..
But today quite boring for me..
Maybe 1 of them din't came for tuition..
I miss you guys..
:x


After dinner..
Again..
Sat in front of my laptop until now..
Is time to rest..
Feel sleepy already..


But KEYBABY not yet come back..
Still wait for your call..


Im sms-ing with piggy..
Thank a lot..
You help me many things..
You try to comfort me when i get mad..
I promise you..
I'll give you a tight, warm, sweet hug..
Mwakx..
Piggy..
You must take good care of yourself..
Although i don't know what can i do for all your injured..
But just try to control myself..
Don't keep hit you or punish you..
Only sayang you..
xD

Cute bro JS..
Tired already must take a good rest..
If not your sis is gonna to punish you..
Mwakx mwakx..



Miss KEYBABY..



Tommorow is movie time..
=]



ENDWITHMAD~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.