♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Disappointed & Sad

Feel strange to my title, right??
I told you what happend to me..


Actually Im in good mood in this morning..
And you went in to my class to look for me..
Thank..
I asked you whether do you want watch movie with me or not?
You say will told me later..
I thought you will go with me..
Because usually wednesday you din't attend any tuition class.. ( i think )
I wish can go movie wtih you..
But I felt disappointed..
You say you have tuition class..
Nevermind..
Next time only we go..


Another thing that destroy my mood was teacher told me I failed my TAYLOR'S ACCOUNT TEST..
I think I made teacher disappointed on me..
Sorry teacher..
I had try my best to do it..
DESPAIR!!!
:(


Today watched MAMARDUKE with junior chong and lee yean..
You din't join us..
When we watching movie..
I felt dizzy..
Not feeling well at all..
Maybe too many people..
I need you on that time..
But you're not here with me..
=[



Haiz..
I thought after school you can go with me..
And sorry for that..
I LIE YOU..
Actually i told you Im back..
Im not..
I took LRT back by myself..
I really don't know how to face you..
Sorry for i late reply your message..
Not because of Im busy..
Just because Im too moody..
That time I just enjoyed my music to relax myself..
Sorry..
Just leave me alone on that time..



I thought everything could happend..
But it doesn't happend..



Exam is around the corner..
I need to start my revision..


PIGGY..
SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I DID TO YOU......
I DON'T WANNA YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME..
ALTHOUGH I WISH YOU ALWAYS BE MY SIDE..
BUT I CAN'T DO THAT..
I CAN'T TOO SELFISH..
FELT LIKE SO UNFAIR TO YOU..
SORRY..
MUACKX..
PLEASE FORGIVE ME..
APOLOGIZES..



Keybaby..
Just try your best in your basketball competition..
Muackx..
Muackx..
Muackx..



ENDWITHMOODLESS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.