YEAH!!
Finally..
We finished our performance..
Wow..
It was a great performance..
=D
Im happy with it..
Because we had done all the things..
We had try our best to perform..
DANCE CLUB IS THE BEST!!
Although piggy had some mistakes..
But it does not influenz our performance..
We still are the best..
So piggy don't be so sad..^^
We did it!
My cute bro JS don't be upset too..
Im always support and be with you..
Today your performance was great too..
You're handsome enough..xD
MD out of control again..
Sorry..
Please forgive me..
Because you're the only one who can attracted me to see your performance..
Weee..^^
And today we took few photos..
I still want a lot..
:D
Today went time square's VIVO celebrate KYOW's birthday..
Tommorow will be the actual day..
Happy be'EARLY' birthday..
Muackx.. =]
We bought a chocolate cake for you..
We had the nice memory when we gather together..
Today was a memorable day for me..
Although I can't really describe it out..
But the happiness is in my heart..
It will stay for forever and ever.
Im glad to have you guys..
Im glad that we had the good show..
A special thank to :: MR.KEAN, MR.JASON, MR.HO, MS.YONG, MS.LSY, MS.LAU, MR.JUNIOR CHONG, MS.LIEW, MR.SW and MR.CHICKEN..
We had a great performance..!!
MD was so excited for today..
Although before performance Im too tension..
But I had did my best..
Im happy enough..
I will left this all sweet, happy, nice memory in my head forever..
I LOVE YOU GUYS~
ENDWITHHAPPY
:D

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.