We talked about yesterday night 1st..
I was awake at 1am..
Because my aunt off the aircond..
Too hot already..
So get up to on again..
But can't sleep..
My god..
Then i took my phone to see..
There were 5 messages..
My cute babe boy JS sent it to me..
I just reply it..
I thought you slept already..
But i get your message..
Miss you too much..
We chat for awhile..
Then slept again..
I woke up at 7something..
So early..
Maybe too excited..
HAha..xD
Strange..
I went out at 920am..
I met you at LRT station..
Then you fetch me to our destination..
Start our 1 day trip..
We reached there had our breakfast 1st..
Then bought ticket for movie..
We watch [ The A-Team ]
It was so funny..
Haha..xD
NICE!!
After that,
We got a bad new..
You need to go back early for bball training..
You knew me well..
You knew Im unhappy on that time..
But lastly all the problems solve already..
We had our lunch at SUSHI KING..
Then we went back..
Went to your house 1st..
Online for awhile..
While you change cloths for competition..
Then you fetch me back..
I took a bath and called you again..
We went to the bball court..
There was so small..
But nevermind..
KEYBABY'S TEAM got the victory..
MD 1st time watched KEYBABY play ball so serious..
He get many points..
MD had realize KEYBABY were so handsome..
I LOVE YOU, BABE~
MUACKX~
After the match..
We went back for dinner..
Im so happy..
We bought a pair of rings..
Im agree with the point which is A man do anything seriously, is so handsome..=]
Sorry to piggy..
Sorry for today can't accompany you..
Enjoy your day at KEDAH~
MISS YA**
ENDWITHHAPPY~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.