Yer..
Finally debate had finished..
Congratulation to KL CHONG HWA..
You guys got the champion for this year..
Good job..^^
I think today will be the last day saw CIK CHENG..
We gonna to miss you much..
I think Im having sore throat soon..
Haiz..
><
Today after the closing ceremony..
All of us took photo together..
We just like a kid..
We're childish..
We enjoyed..
=]
Today NTV7 also went to the BERJAYA TIME SQUARE..
Because DATUK ONG TEE KEAT was here with us..
Weee..^^
He look so tall..
Beside that..
I met CAROL and BIG MIOW at the college too..
Carol still the same..
So pretty..
Big Miow become more handsome and tall and of course thin already..
So happy to met both of you..
Miss you guys much..
Just because quite a long time din't meet you guys already..
Now..
Im sms-ing with you...
Sorry for that Im act like scolding you..
But I don't know how to release that feeling..
Im worry about you..
Yes..
Is truth..
Please no next time..
Please protect yourself nicely..
Please don't let me worry about you more..
I just wanna to take care about you..
:x
COUNT DOWN FOR 7 DAYS..
Is our big day..
Sorry for can't accompany you on the actual day..
I will do everything I can..
I hope you too..
I LOVE YOU, KEYBABY~~
ENDWITHPEACE..^^V

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.