Actually I really don't know what was my mood for today..
Weird..><
I saw you in the early morning..
I ask you whether you want to go the prefect's camp or not..
You din't give me any answer..
Felt so dissapointed..
I hope you can go with me..
But my feeling told me..
You are not going with me..
Haiz..
So, I won't put any hope on you..
If not i will be more despair..
><
SKIP ALL THE THINGS IN SCHOOL..
Today was ah du's birthday..
Happy birthday ya..
^^
Tomorrow is kok jun's birthday..
I bought a cake for him..
Hope you like it..
Today I skip for my dancing class..
Because went shopping with lee yean, herman and keybaby..
I bought a pair of black shoes for school..
But many things i wanna to buy..
Example::: BB cream, white shoes, and many..
But...
Not enough money..
Haiz..><
Today din't see u after school..
Got a little bit miss you..
But i know you don't know..
You heart is full filled of her..
MD give up
MD give up
MD give up
You're not belongs to me..
Get out of my heart..
You're just my good good good friend..
Actually..
Yesterday i felt something..
Felt like hugging or touching..
Something strange..
Haiz..><
Is goING to tuition soon..
Without your message..
Feel so lonely..
Haiz..
T____T
I miss you..
Piggy.. :x
END WITH D;

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.