Hmm..
Back from genting..
Early in the morning..
Sms my piggy..
But piggy still sleeping..
Then i went breakfast with my family at old town..
After breakfast..
Went to met with my cousins..
We played bowling..
But we need to rush with the time..
Because is time to check out..
After 2 games..
We ran back ro our hotel lobby..
Tired..
All ready and we said goodbye to GENTING..
We reached KL..
We had our lunch at AMPANG..
We ate YONG TAU HU..
Damn full..
Recently..
I become fat and fat and fat..
Oh my god..
Start on diet..
Untill now still sms-ing with my piggy..
Piggy so sweet..
Hehe..^^
My wife say..
He together back with her girlfriend..
But she does not care about him..
Lovely wife..
If can..
Just let it be..
Let her go..
If you keep like that..
Happiness will not appear between you and her..
Take care ya..
Dear kah meng..
Haiz..
I know that recently you feel sad..
I try to cheer u..
By the way..
If you need a people to chat..
Just find me..
I'll always be there when you need..
Keybaby..
We just passed our 1 year and 11 months anniversary..
Wee..
Damn happy..
That can stay so long with you..
I love you..
I'm waiting for 12 of JUN 2010..
Sorry for that..
14 of JUN 2010..
I can't make it..
I can't accompany you..
So sorry..
Apologize..
Please forgive me..
I LOVE AUTUMN'S CONCERTO..
I LOVE KEYBABY
I LOVE PIGGY
I LOVE 3L
I LOVE EVERYONE IN MY LIFE..
ENDWITHPEACE..

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.