♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy be'early' birthday to Yien Yi~








First of all..
Please forgive my laziness..
haha..xD
jz upload 3 photos..
Wanna to see more..
jz visit my facebook..^^

Ok..
Start my blog..
Today woke up at 730am..
Quite early..
><

Nothing can do..
SKIP!

About 9am..
went out for breakfast with my family..
After that..
came home and prepare for hang out..

DAMN!!
My eye so red..
A little bit itchy..
A little bit pain..
I think I should go see doctor tommorow..
I don't want it become worst..><

After all my preprare..
Ying sms me already..
My mum fetch us to the LRT station..
Thank you~

Both of us were the first reached HANG TUAH station..
But luckily just wait for awhile..
All reached d..
Then we took monorail to BUKIT BINTANG..
And walked to PAVILION together..

Friends..
Guess what we do the first when we reach PAV??






Haha..xD
We went toilet to took photo..
Please don't be strange..
Girls are always like that..:D
I think we stay in the toilet about half n hours..
haha..xD

AFter that..
We went SAKAE SUSHI to had our lunch..
Not bad to say..
=]

At there we took many many many photos..
But in CY, WY AND ZH's camera..
Sorry for can't upload..
Visit my facebook ya..^^

Climax for today was the gossip time..
Haha..xD
8girls sat together..
Gossip for more than half n hour..
We almost chat about that GIRL N that GUY..
Sorry to say that..
To that GUY:: Actually last time I was regret because I lost you.. The reason just because Im a childish girl..But now..I think Im not..Please think rasionally..Is it tht GIRL is suit for you?? We don't think so..My dear brother..We know that is not your fault..That GIRL influenz you..You're good enough..We're always support you..


Hmm..
Recently...
I think I fall in love with JUSTIN BIEBER..
Memang kacak sekali..=D


Keybaby..
わたしは、あなたを愛しています
あなたがいなくて寂しいです
Arigato..
Aishiteru..
♥♥♥♥♥


Is time to have a good rest..
Tommorow have a dancing class waiting for me..
=]


ENDWITHPEACE..^^V


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.