♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday.. :x

Today woke up at 8am..
I think..
Today my action so strange..
Why??
Just because everytimes my mum wanna me go for breakfast with them..
I will just ignore them..
But today totally diffirent..
I went out with them..
><
Nevermind..


After breakfast..

Went home..

And I get my things from YINHOO SDN.BHD.

I love my new white in colour jacket..

But with the black short skirt, not really like it.. x(

Online for a while..

Start doing the experiment with my little bro..

That experiment is about To form crystal..

Tomorrow only know the result..

SKIP IT!

1225pm went for my 3 hours tuition..

Is quite bored for me..

Not really in good mood.. =[

After tuition..

Sms with my beloved..

Then online play poker with kelson and kiew..

We had a competition..

I get the 5th place , kelson get 4th , kiew get 6th..

Not bad..=]

After that, prepared for my dinner..

Tonight mum has prepared steamboat for us..

Nice.. Healthy.. Warm..

Thank you, lovely mum..
Muackx..

After dinner..

Online again..

Because nothing to do..

Today totally without your message...=[

I can swear, you sure don't know..

I miss you badly..><

Your heart are full fill of her only..

I'm just an outsider..

Lonely.. x[

I think just treat you as a stranger..

Now..

I wish I don't even know you before..

Feel so exhausted.. D:

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

ARGH!!

Almost of my friends had watched IP MAN 2..
My beloved too..
Hate you guys.. D;
Leave me alone..

Anyone wanna to watch with me?
I'm so pity..

My bro and beloved say watch IRON MAN 2 with me..
But i'm not interested with it..
I want to watch IP MAN 2..
;[

Haiz..
I think I better go to watch by myself..

Lonely..
I'm miss LONELY..
I have nobody..


ENDWITHMOODLESS.. D;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.