Hmm..
Through this few photos..
I just realize Herman is damn HANDSOME..
Haha..xD
Mayb last time din't really pay attention on you..
^^
Ok..
Start my blog..
First of all..
Im mad for today dancing class..
Chicken said met before 10am..
9smth we reached d..
We wait almost 1 hour..
><
Okay..
When we reached there..
I thought we can start..
But got other people using that studio..
We need to wait for it..
Haiz..
They went to gym room..
I just sat beside to wait the time pass..
BORED!!
After that..
We start d lesson..
But feel strange without reason..
><
12pm mum called me..
I told her will be late back to tuition..
Because piggy not yet come..
Actually just accompany piggy for 1 hour only (I think)..
Sorry piggy..
I need to rush home for my tuition..
Please forgive me..
Apologizes..
Muackx..
I just visited your blog..
You felt that Im changed..
But I told you..
I din't..
Just this few days..
I think Im quite busy so can't accompany you..
SORRY..=]
Im still the one who care about you..
Don't think too much..
You're my good friend..
:D
Congratz to my KEYBABY..
You won the basketball competition..
Muackx Muackx..
Miss you..
Miss you..
Just came home from tuition..
Felt tired..
Tonight need to sleep early..
I think tonight will be a good good night..
:D
ENDWITHPEACE..^^v

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.