

Two leng leng birthday girl..
Wish both of u Happy Sweet Seventeen's birthday..
Wish u guys all the best..
Dreams come true..
Friendship forever..
:D
Today We took so many photo..
But a lot of photos at chu yee n wei yen'e camera..
So..
Sorry guys..
I cant uplaod all..
Just a few..
If wan to see more..
Just visit my facebook..
Hehe..xD
Today I'm the woman who totally wear in black..
Wee...:D
nice right..
I love it!
Today had fun with chu yee, wei yen, ying, huey, teng, chi kee n yien yi..
I love u guys...
I hope my birthday will have those fun too..
But mayb cant..
Beause my birthday is 1 day before the trial exam..
I think all my friends will busy on it..
And forgot my birthday..
D:
But by the way..
Just waiting for the day..
:D
Status: Happy..^^
END WITH PEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.