♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, April 8, 2010

S & B

S & B
stand for sister & brother

MD & KELVIN




Weee..
My stupid kor n I..
Nice le??


Today after school..
Went to pavilion have lunch n watched movie with kor..

We watched d [ FUTURE X-COPS ]
My god~
Is too fake la..
Just like tansformer..
But prefer transformer..
It's better than that..
U guys can go to try n watch it..

Hmm..
Today I had take a test..
It's Taylor's college accounting bussiness..
Is too tough for me..
Just a few questions can sure for it..
Haiz..
Need to be more hardworking for my english..
><


Finally..
I had finished my second term exam..
But that mid-term exam is around the corner..
BAD!
I can sure for it..
This time exam is worst than first time..
Because I din't really prepare for it..
I'm lazy..
I'm weird..
When I just can change myself become better..?


MD please be more hardworking..
No fool again..



GAMBATEH!!!


END WITH PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.