♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stupid Weird

I start my blog from yesterday..

31/3/2010
Today I had done something silly with my kelvin kor..














Haha..xD

Where we go??
We go GENTING..
After school..
Kor came my school and go genting..
haha..xD
How weird am I??

When we reached there..
Kor choose Macdonald as our lunch..
Weird again..
Feel so silly...
xP


After lunch..
We go for a walk..
Silly kor wear short pants..
Cold cold..
haha..xD
I laugh non stop~
=x


After tht, we went first world..
N i Bought a brick bear for kor kor..
Is the 1st present I gave him..
Feel so sweet man~
4pm went home..
530pm reached home..

happy when stay wif kor..
^^




1/4/2010

Today was April Fool..
But tis year I dint played by anyone..
haha..xD
Today I totally sot..
Go anywhere..
And ask them want together wif me or not..
Weird..right??

Haha..xD
This year April Fool were so bored..
Nothing new too..


Today Had a exam for my bm..
Teacher allowed..
Weee...
Happy..
No need take last in my class..
Tmr sejarah test..
What to do?
Sleep when exam..?
Tiru??
Weird la..


If now u're stay wif me..
n want me to study..
sure I will..
n full of energy..
bcoz of ur 1 word..
U're impotant to me..
But u had leave me..
haiz..><

sad..


However..
I still miss u...

P/S: Tuesday I saw u..:D
Happy..


END WITH PEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.