♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tonight..:D

Just now went secret recipe had my dinner with my family..

I had order a spaghetti and a cup of iced coffee mocha..

Wow..

Delicious..

My mum ask me..

Whether Can I sleep after drank a cup of coffee mocha..

I told my mum..

You always name me as a pig..

My mum speechless..

Haha..xD

Victory..^^V

After dinner..

Went home online again..

Comprehension not yet done..

HAha..xD

Just leave it there..

So evil..

+]

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````


Today without your message..

Feel so lonely..

Hmm..

What do you busy for today?

Can you give me a text??

I miss you..



CY's birthday is around the corner..

I miss you too..




Hmmm...


I think I end my blog here..



ENDWITHPEACE..^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.