♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday..@@

Today was a boring sunday..
Do u guys agree??

Today woke up at 730am..
Silly..><
When i woke up..
I felt down..
DAMN!!
Because...

Feel giddy again..
Haiz..

What a weak body I have??

Please don't come to disturb me..
I feel so exhausting..
><


After my breakfast..

I went for a nap..

Woke up about 11am..

I received SW's msg..
Just sms for a while..
Then he din't reply at all..
Hate your attitude..
><

Haiz..Forget it..
Then sit in front of the laptop..
Play poker for a while..
Then call MCD delivery..
Hungry..^^
Delicious..
=]


After my lunch..
Nothing do at all..
But felt better already..
About 4pm something..
Went swimming with my aunt..
Hmm..
Today felt not bad..
:)

Now 7pm...
Go for my dinner...
Bye..

END WITH PEACE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.