♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I miss you badly..

On 26th January
You keep saying negative words to me..
You want me not to have any hope on you..
But for me...
You keep pushing me away..
I will just keep approaching you..

I'm not that easy to leave someone that I truly love..
I know now you don't want any relationship..
But yourself and I know it clearly..
The reason for you to leave me is her..
I really can't understand..
Why last time you can love so much but not now?
Why can you think back of her and fall on her again?

If the reason for you to leave me is my attitude..
I'm willing to change for you..
Why don't you tell me early and I can ensure I will change for you...
If you say I change to what you want is not who am I already..
I will just tell you..
I am willing to change for the one that I love the most..
My changes will avoid many misunderstanding..
Then.. We won't break up..
But I think is already too late for us...

You said: you've thinking of being together again..
But why you give up again?
Why don't you just give another chance to us?
I know..
Now you don't love me as much as you did last time?
But I believe.. You still can make it.. If you willing to give the chance to us..
I promise I will change for you..
What I change for you.. It is still me..
I am who I am..
I'm willing..

Yesterday you went Singapore with eldest sis and mum..
Went there to visit second sis..
I do miss you a lot..
Super lot..

Today.. Sunday..
Totally no message from you..
I wanna text you..
But I don't dare..
Scare you feel annoying..
Do you miss me?
I miss you so much...

I think I'm still sick..
Sensitive nose..
Fever..
Dying very soon.. :(

In your phone, my name already changed..
Then, I have to change mine as well.


Can you just come back to me?
Give us another chance..? :'(

I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.