♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Friday, February 1, 2013

One step closer

We always say time can heal the scar of love..
When we are in love, we feel the happiness..
When we wake from the dream, we feel the pain..

Love makes us happy, but it makes us sad as well..
Anyway, people still needs love..
No one can live without love..

Love can be many types..
But today i want to talk about couple love..

I felt that, we get one step closer..
I dont know how did you feel?

Indeed, i'm not that kind of people will put down someone i really love that easy..
I will try my best to get back him..
I dont care what is the end.. As long as i show him i love him..
Let him knows..
Im worth for him to love..

Today we went out together..
Although there's too many things, i wanted to do with you..
but end up..
I have no such courage..

When you hold my hand crossed the road together..
Im not willing to let it off..
I want to hold as tight as i can..
But im afraid..=(

I missed so many times..
I wish i could hug you when we're taking escalator..
I wish i could kiss you in sudden..
I wish i could feel the secure that you always give it to me..
I wish we can go back to the times we're so in love with each other..
=(

Can i use one of my birthday wishes in advance?
I wish i can get back you..

I know..
We cant make thing go quickly..
Because it might turn up to be worst than before..
So, i let it moves smoothly and naturally..

At least, we hugged.. we kissed..
Im satisfied..
Thank you.. =)

You didnt reject me..
You're still willing..
=)
Appreciate it a lot!!

Love is like planting..
You have to put some water, let it get some sunshine and carbon dioxide..
Then, it will grow nicely.. =)
It takes time of course..

Im waiting our love gets a good ending..

GOD BLESS US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.