Today we went to mid valley..
We went there to had our lunch - popeye's
He bought the vouchers..
We walked around..
Felt so different..
First time we went out but with different position..
Im not your girlfriend anymore..
You're not mine as well..
I missed the day when you proposed to me..
You hold my hand.
You asked: Can you be my girlfriend?
Im so happy.. Keep smiling in front of you and say yes..
I do!
Today when we walked around..
I wish to hold your hand.. Waiting you to hug me when we're going down or up by escalator..
But we cant do this anymore.. =(
I missed those days..
I stop myself from thinking sad thing..
Looking at your back, but i cant even hug you..
So near yet so far..
I miss you!
After that, you realize there is something wrong with me..
You asked me: What happened?
I told you everything..
From the beginning, i was tried to reject you..
But in my heart: im super duper hope you can hug and hold me tight.. =(
After lunch, we went to movie..
Before heading to cinema..
You hold my hand..
I was shocked!
My heart beat goes faster.. *blushing*
I miss this feeling as well..
You hugged me too..
Thank you..
I know you just want me to feel better..
In the cinema, aircond super cold!
I ask permission from you, whether i can hug your arm not..
You allowed me..
Im just hug you as tight as i can..
Long time didnt hug you..
I miss you, darling.. =(
You kept me warm..
I did it to you too..
=)
After movie, im going to meet my aunts and cousins..
You have to go as well..
At that moment, i wish i can hug you and get a kiss on my forehead from you..
This was what we did when we're couple last time..
But sadly, nothing happens at all..
We just walked into our way..
Saying goodbye then left the place..
Just a second..
Just turn my back..
Im started missing you again..
I will look back to our memories when i miss you..
Our photos..
Our conversation.
Our friendship in facebook.. There are a lot of wall posts that could remind me everything..
I miss you so much!
I know..
Now we're not couple anymore..
But yet...
We still contact each other.. although less message..
We still love each other.. although less feels..
We still care each other.. although less caring..
We still depend on each other..
God, do we still have the chance to be couple again?
or
after genting trip.. i have to put down and look forward.. Just let him go?
Will you hold my hand once again? =(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.