14 Jan 2013 was the first valentine day of the year.
It calls Diary Valentine..
Less than one month, the actual valentine will be there..
14 February..
Usually, this Valentine day will be celebrate by most of the couples..
I'm wondering..
Who will celebrate with me?
Last year, i got few gifts from admires..
Included you as well..
You gave me a box of chocolate..
Chocolate is the first choice of valentine present..
For me, chocolate stands for admire, you like me.. =)
Im so happy at that time..
14 Jan 2013..
We went to our... so called last trip.. GENTING..
We went up by car..
Once we reached, checked in.. Left our bags in room..
Felt so different.. Compare to last year.. =(
You didnt hug me as tight as what you did to me last time..
Im waiting for it..
So, let it be......
After that, we chit-chat for awhile..
I cried..
You angry.. You jealous..
I know you still love me..
But we're not couple..
How ridiculous.. =(
I told you..
I miss you badly after we broke up..
It same goes to you..
Glad to heard that..
In the night, we went for movie..
The Last Tycoon..
Not bad to say.. =)
Although it was quite violent to me..
But i think guy will like it..
After movie, went back to room..
Bathed and lay on bed, watched tv together..
Felt so different!
Everything changed!
Another day..
meaning 15 Jan 2013..
Actually, you wanted to come back early from genting..
But i dont wish..
I wish to stay more longer with you..
I know once we come back..
I have to wake up from my dream..
Face the reality again..
=(
Try to hold you..
Finally, we stayed until 130pm..
After that, 2 plus..we reached KL..
We went to Fougasse Pastry to had our lunch or tea time..
We didnt stay longer to chat..
Once finish our meal then leave..
Unlike what we did last time..
Last time, we tried to stay with each other as long as we can..
But now....
ZERO!
After our meal, he sent me back..
Before you leave, i wish i can get a hug from you..
But nothing at all..
So, i gave you a kiss on your cheek..
I think this trip will be our last memories, our last vacation..
I will miss you..
You say, you still love me..
You say, you dont wish others come and grab me away..
But..
Can i know do you try to hold me again?
Every times, i told you..admire want me..
You say: good for you..
How hurt is it?!! Do you know?
=(
Hurt so badly!
If you feel, they come to grab me away, is good for me..
Then, i think i have no point to stay anymore, right?
Please hold me...
I just want you only..
I miss you, EJ.. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.