♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prom night + Saga Hill..

Let's wrote about yesterday..
Yesterday was SMK PANDAN MEWAH's prom night..
I'm the one who included in this prom..
My partner was SZE XIAN..

Yea..
Here is it..
=)




Although in the prom..
I don't know many people..
But I knew my friends try to accompany as much as there can..
Sorry for I'm too quiet..
Totally different..
Just felt strange at the strange places..
Forgive me ya..


Thanks to YINGfor helping me to make up and set my hair..



A little bit messy..
Because I took when I'm home..


Here is it..
Some of the photos..

My dar EN JIAN



Raymond..


It was fun but a little bit bored..
Just my comments for the prom..
=]


930pm..
My beloved came to fetch me..
Finally, I felt the fresh air..
Beloved fetch me to SAGA HILL to ate supper, but actually was his dinner..
After that, beloved sent me home..
I wish to be his side as long as possible..
Even a night too..
=)


When home took some photos..
This is me..
When make up and dress up..
=D
Satisfied with my out look..
♥♥♥♥♥


A night pass very fast..
One more week..
I'm going to Sarawak for NS..
I'll miss all of you..


P/S: MUM COME BACK FROM TURKEY TONIGHT..


ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.