SPM still going on..
3 more papers to go..
After that...
I'M FREE!!!
for about 2 weeks..
I think so..
Then, need to take part in NS already..
><
Sarawak, I'm coming..^^
Nevermind, I will enjoy in this 2 weeks..
I want to celebrate X-Mas..
I want to celebrate New Year..
I want to shopping..
Woooohooo..xD
Many things, I wanna to do..
This 3 days..
Keep going to tuition for account..
Why?
I just wanna to score an A+ in this exam..
I don't want an A or even an A-..
This is the only subject that I aim higher..
I trust myself..
I can do it!!
Tonight will be the last night..
All of us gather at our teacher's new house..
We cook together..
We tuition together..
We have fun together..
That will be a good memories for us..
Appreciate it..
=)
Tomorrow is the account's papers..
Unfortunately, end at 430pm..
Quite late..
But at least I can meet you...
Many days we didn't meet each other..
I miss you badly..
Just through the 3G can saw you every night..
But I'm not satisfied with it..
I need you..
My beloved KEYBABY
Tomorrow I can meet my Jun Haw baby too..
I miss you much..
I must hug you and play with you..
My sweetheart..
=D
P/S: 3 MORE TO GO..
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.