Well..
We'd been separated for 1 month plus.. almost two months..
Im still missing him badly..
=(
One month more will reach our first anniversary..
But i know, i have no chance to celebrate with you.. =(
I still wish you will come back to me..
Last week onward..
The way you treated me start changing..
I felt shocked...
Because this time imma going to let you go. but suddenly your changes make me stop..
Today is the happiest day for me after we broke up for a month..
Met you early in the morning..
A warm hug wake me up from dream..
We went to club to have a swim..
Breakfast together, buy ingredient for lunch together..
The thing you did for me that i cant believe was you cooked for me..
After we broke up, i thought we dont have such chance can be so close with each other..
Im so happy and feel thankful.. <3 p="">
Dear god, please do give us another chance to get back together..
I know we worth it!
God bless us!3>

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.