♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stress Stress Stress..

Stress stress stress..
Already registered as a Sunway University's student..
4th of July is the first day for me..
Yesterday went to the University..
I felt the stress..
University's life is not so easy..
After I get to know about my courses..
I'm gonna to faint..
Quite many to say..
I take 1 year for Foundation in Arts..
Then, maybe decide go for degree in accounting and finance..
If If If I want go for ACCA, I can do it after my degree..
Stop wrote about study..
It made me felt more stress..
><


Well..
After get know my courses start from July..
My life getting lifeless and lifeless..
><

This 2 months..
I'm gonna to take my P license..
Yeah!!
I'm gonna to move new house soon..
I'm gonna to got my new car soon..
I'm gonna to have a new life soon..

Fight for my future!!!
=DDD


Today I watched Twilight again..
Then I got a few words quite meaningful..
' I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore '
Not bad, right?
In the same day, I had finished the Japanese drama ' One litre of tears '
Damn nice to say!
So pity to the girl..

Told you  guys, just now Hello Kitty look for me and chat with me..
And!!!  He wanna to date me out..
Although is with others too..
But quite happy to say..
Long time didn't see him already..
=]]]


Tomorrow is going to Keybaby's house..
Weee.. =]]]
Stick longer and longer with babe..
=DD


Gonna to sleep soon..
Good night

Stay tuned!!


ENDWITHPEACE.. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.