♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Dear Wife


❤
He is my ❤ wife SZE XIAN..
Although knew him not for long time..
But we have many topics to chat about..
And we won't be bored to each other..


I'm his partner too..
For last year..
His school's prom night..
=DDD


A good memories with him..
But felt like..
Memories and photos are not enough...

I wanna go out out more with him..


I do care about you, my dear..
Seriously..


When I'm upset..
You're there for me..
When you're sad..
I gave you a call..


We comfort each other on different situations..
We do care each other..

I need you this friend..
How about you?
=p

I wish our friendship could stay longer and longer..
The rest of my life..
You will be my VVIP friend..
I won't forget about you..

My dear LAO PO.❤.




ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.