Handsome or not??
Name >> Black Piggy
Age >> Cannot tell, if not he will kill me.. Haha..xD
Well, this post all about him..
Hmm..
I knew him since when??
I don't really remmember.. @@
He is my black piggy since when, I don't really know about it..
But I know sometimes he is good enough..
Although he like to show off in front of me.. Blekxx.. xP
I knew him got a lot of admires..
But he don't want to admit at all..
><
He do really considerate to someone who he cares..
Included me..
Sometimes really thank to him..
Sometimes I really don't like the way he are..
Because sometimes he really stubborn enough..
Wanna to comfort him..
But almost everytimes had been rejected by him too..
So sad to say about it..
=(((
I'm glad to been friends with him..
He always perasan to say..
Haha..xD
He always praise himself is a handsome guy..
But he really is..
=DDD
Happy or not??
I say u is leng zai..
I still remembered when I'm still having national service at Sarawak..
He is one of them who accompany me on weekends..
We chit-chat a lot..
=))
I ♥ to be your friend..
I ♥ the way you are..
I ♥ you as a good friend..
I ♥ your hairstyle..
I ♥ you always be with me..
I ♥ you care about me..
I ♥ YOU, black piggy.. (^@^)
I will appreciate what I had..
Because you brought happiness for me..
Because you brought happiness for me..
Thank you a lot.. =]]
I want you to be my friend forever..
This is an ORDER, understand??
Mr. Mic.. =)))
P/S :: Friendship last longer..
ENDWITHPEACE~


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.