I wish the TIME can stop for a moment or even a day..
Tomorrow is 9th of February..
That's means tomorrow I'm going back to my JAIL..
T____T
But just left 3 weeks..
Then I have finish my training..
Come back from Sarawak..
Dating with my beloved.. ♥
Darling..
Please don't blame yourself..
Although I can't celebrate your 21st birthday with you..
But as you said..
I still got another chances to celebrate your birthday with you on the coming years, right?
Although I can't be the 1st one who wish you for your birthday..
But I'm glad to be your only one..
Moody just for awhile..
Time brought along my sadness..
Everything will be okay soon..
=)))
Another month that we can't see each other again..
Really a big ordeal for us, right?
I think we can pass it..
Babe.. I know you will wait for me until the day Im back..
Today went to baby sitter's house..
Finally saw my baby JUN HAW...
Yeah!!!
Im happy to say..
Because you still remembered me..
You want me to hug you..
=DDD
Later is going to Jie's house..
Gamble again..
I think so.. =]]
But too bad to say..
Can't meet my dar..
Tomorrow going back already..
But my dar still at Singapore..
I thought you'll be back in the evening..
But you say you just start your journey in the night..
T____T
I'm sad..
But I know it's the fact..
I should...No..
Is I must accept it..
Im okay to say..
HUMAN!
STAY TUNED!
ENDWITHPEACE~

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.