Already 3rd day of CNY..
Time pass faster and faster and faster..
T__T
I don't want go back to camp..
I wish to stay longer with my dearest..
No matter who is it..
As long as you are the one that I know..
Today hang out with my beloved..
How long we didn't hang out together since I went to Sarawak..?
We went to Time square, Sungai Wang and Lot 10..
We ate western food for today..
Actually we got took a few photos..
But I'm lazy to upload..
Sorry to say..
Haha..xD
After that..
Actually he sent me home already..
But we decide went to his house first..
Haha..xD
I just wanna to be with you longer and longer..
And Im happy to say..
You gave chocolate as my valentine present..
Although today not the actual day..
But I'm very satisfied with it..
Today met Yean and Kyow..
But can't met my Miow Miow..
><
I miss him a lot..
=/
Today started sms with Ah Weng..
New friend..
We knew each other in PLKN..
They noticed us as 1 pair..
Just because last Saturday we wore the same colour baju kurung and baju melayu..
Lame.. ==
But happy to say too..
=)
Nice to meet you, guy.. =)
3 more days to go..
Im going back to the JAIL!!!
><
But after 1 month..
My lovely sweet home is waiting for me..
Gambateh!!!
Stay Tuned!
Peace..^^v

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.