♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back from PLKN for CNY

Yeah..
Yesterday just came back from MIRI, SARAWAK for Chinese New Year..
It was so lucky, when reached LCCT, I saw my lao po XIAN and my lovely sister HUEY..

I miss my sweet home a lot..

After took my bath..
Straight away went out to met my lovely darling..
My beloved..
A month..
Really a month that we didn't see each other..

Went to your house..
Met your mum..
Ate my lunch at your house..
Get my 1st angpau from your mum..
Unbelievable..
The 1st angpau was from your mum..
Thankx Mum..

In your room..
You hug me tight..
Yea, I miss the feel..
We didn't hug each other for a month..
I realize that I really miss you a lot..
My beloved..

Miss your everything..
=)


Although just 2 hours that can be with you..
But I already satisfied with it..
Better than nothing..
=]
I should appreciate every seconds, every minutes, every hours when I'm be with you..
=)

Night, went to grandma's house took dinner..
So paiseh to say..
Why say so?
Just because my cousin, he brought along his girlfriend to have dinner with us..
But I don't know at all..
And my outlook really suck to say!!
><

Tonight slept with my lovely booster..
Was a good night for me..
=)


PEACE~
STAY TUNED~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.