♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tired~

How weird am I for today?
In my mind suddenly appear some silly words..
' I think i'm tired.. But I cant feel it..'
><
Stupid..


Nth to say in this morning..

so SKIP!


after chinese periods..
before end the school..
we have the group meeting for sukan..
Haha..xD
I had be chosen as a treasure..
Happy..^^

After that..
3L went maluri jaya jusco..
We went there bought something for tmr gathering..
We had bought RM95..
Is not many but is not less to0~
Weird again..

We went back by LRT n TAXI..
Feel so excited..
Few of them come my hse swim n gamble..
haha..xD
dun call polis ya~
but to0 bad is......
I HAVE TUITION TOMORROW..
need disappear for 1 n the half hours..
Nvm la..
Still gt my bro n another 2L acc u guys..


Finally i finished my oral test..
So relax..
But BM Lisan is coming soon..
BM n BI weeks coming too..
Diagnostik SPM coming to0 to0~
BAD BAD BAD~
><


To my dearest YT~
Today went for car test..
Hw was ur result??
dint reply me..
so bad~
><
MISS U YA~




END~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.