♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy + Worry + Miss U

现在是晚上10。03分。。
到现在都还没收到你的信息。。
刚刚你说。。
{等我一下。。驾车。。}
你的一下。。
也蛮久吧。。
我好想你。。
><


No any message from u..
No any call from u..
Make me worry about u..
Make me miss u much..
With the sad status..
=[


SKIP

早上只是对电脑。。
没什么好说。。
所以就跳过咯。。

SKIP

今天终于去看了。。
[花田嬉事]
还不错哦。。
^^


看完戏。。
妈妈就带我们去吃粥底火锅。。
特别的是。。
他们的粥是加南瓜一起煮的。。
好好吃哦。。

我的晚餐就只是一碗pumpkin porridge..
Feel so healthy..
=]


吃饱就回家咯。。
回家就吃甜品。。

可爱吗?
蛮好吃的。。



我的是巧克力味。。 ♥


吃完就去刷牙洗脸咯。。
电脑先给表妹用。。
以为感觉上他会找我。。
不过。。
也没有。。



I feel so dissapointed..
I miss my boy.. ♥ ♥ ♥
But u dont even to give me a message or call..
Maybe u r busy for your things..
I dont dare to give u a text..
Scared disturb u..
When u only will remmember [ I'M WAITING FOR U ]??
I think nothing i can do..
Beside keep waiting for u..


MD is with the sad mood..
MD is missing someone.. ♥
=[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.