♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Monday, February 22, 2010

First day to scho0l after CNY~

Hmm...
Which part should I start my blog???

OK..
Start in the morning..

My phone bell rang on 5am..
But still the same..
Dont want to wake up immediately..
How lazy am I?
Mayb I'm waiting for his call..

Hmm..
About 10 minutes later..
Phone rang d..
Hehe..xP
Feel so sweet when received his morning call..
<3


After put down my phone..
Then went to my brother's room to took my uniform..
After that go and prepared..
(Bath, wear lens, brush n Bla bla bla)


Done all my things..
Sms to my boy..
And then sit in front of TV to blow my hair n watch TV..
After a few minutes..
He reply..
So we ke3p chit-chating..
And i to0k my breakfast to0..

620am..
I out from house..
When almost reach scho0l..
Oh my god~
Is traffic Jam..
I havent change my scho0l black shoes..
Because i left at scho0l..
Make me late to meet him..
Sorry want u to wait for me..
><
Apologize...
Is it to0 late??
haha..xD


After to0k my breakfast from him..
Start to duty..
Feel so hot..
Because at that time I'm wearing my coat..
><
Beh Tahan!!


Thank for your brekafast..
Feel so sweet ya~
Muakcxxx~
<3


SKIP ALL STUDYING IN SCHO0L..
BECAUSE IT WAS SO LAME..


After scho0l..
Just left Herman n I went time square..
Because our brother dint came to scho0l..
We went to BBQ Plaza to had our lunch..
My god~
We cant finish all the fo0ds..
But force by Herman..
Must finish all..
Lastly.
We finished d..
VERY VERY VERY FULL!!


After that we went bowling..
Haha..xD
I won Herman 2 games..
So happy..
^^

After games..
Accompany Herman to buy watch..
I had no idea when he cho0se his watch..
xP

Then we went home..
I'm sorry to my boy..
TOday cant accompany u..
Next time I will..
Treat u go0d n go0d n go0d..
MD promise..
^.<


Reached home..
1st of cause play with my baby boy..
Miss him so much~
He still so cute~
Love U~
Muakcx~

After bath..
Do my homework..
LOL~
Holiday homework..
Today just done..
haha..xD
How hardworking am I?

Hmm..
Actually nothing to write during at the night time..
Just normal..

Today write until here..

END~
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.