1st photo ever..
You're always the banana of my eyes..
I found out that im not the only in your heart..
You still like and miss her..
Why?
I dont know..
You really fell so much on her??
Why not me?
We have in relationship for 8 months..
It shown this 8 months, i did not done anything that could make you forget about her but make you keep be far far away from me..
You're not like last time..
You lost the strength..
You did not care me as much as last time anymore..
You did not love me as much as last time anymore..
I thought our love already stable..
I thought i'm the only one you love..
I thought we will walk till the end..
I never thought you will hate me..
I never thought you doesn't love me anymore..
I never thought you will break and end this relationship..
I never thought i'm your burden..
In the night, we talked for 3 hours on the phone..
We tried to solve problem..
I know you very well..
You dont want have any burden..
I try my best to leave you..
I try my best to make you feel comfortable..
I try my best to pull one of my leg from you..
I try my best do not love you so much anymore!
Why cant you love me more?
Why cant you care me more?
Do you know i love you very much?
I thought my love can make you feel safe, feel warm, feel happy, feel important..
I really cant sleep well in this 2 days..
The 1st night, slept at 2am.. well..it was quite tight..
but suddenly woke at 5am.. I cried..
I know im losing you..
Looking at those pictures we had.. Memories keep coming in my mind..
Viewing our messages.. So sweet and warm..
Every message touches my heart deeply..
Compare to now.. Everything gone..
Short message, no sweet words, no sweet text..
DARLING, this word is getting lesser and lesser in the message..
I am waiting for the chance that you tell me you love me with all your heart..
I am so so so so so painful..
The feeling that you won't know in the rest of your life..
我希望。。
现在的你牵着我的手是真心的。。
现在的你能爱我多一点点
现在的你能疼我多一点点
现在的你能护我多一点点
可以吗?
真心再爱我一遍!
We graduated..
Our 1st dance event..
The day we're couple..
Love the way you kiss me
1st photo in facebook hit more than 100 likes..
Lay on my bed..share everything
1st night date at i-city..


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.