♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A day before final exam..

Tomorrow is my first final exam in my degree life..
Well..
Stress..
Stress..
Stress..

This is the only word that appears in my mind right now..
Although have fully preparation, but it feels like still lack of something..
Maybe physically or mentally..

First paper will be English paper..
The only paper that i will feel afraid of..
I just wish for a pass..

Seriously, this final exam..
I dont wish to get any flying colour results..
I just wish i can pass all the subjects..
40 is the passing mark..

Dear god, please bless me..

Second paper will be business computing..
For sure will score this paper, course work marks help a lot..
Thank god..

Third paper is economic..
Well, this paper..
I have no much confident to talk about it..
I just want a pass please..


Fourth paper - management..
Confident... half half la.. (sorry for my broken english) =p

Last paper account paper..
Is a must for me to pass this paper!

Overall, i just want a pass for this final exam..
First year, sem 1 final..
Thank god..
May god bless me well well well well..


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.