♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well..

Girls and Guys..Well.
Recently, I got my new toy..
Let's see...
It's the latest iPhone 4 white in colour..
Weeee... xD

Thank you my 1st man..
My lovely dad..
I really love you much..
Although I didn't speak out from my mouth..
But in my heart..
I really did..


Now, i have the feel to become single..
Hmmmm............
Felt like..
If I'm single, I can do anything I want..
No need have someone to bother..
Felt weird..
Don't think too much now..

1 more weeks to go..
I'm gonna to start my college life..
Quite nervous..

Recently my lovely mummy had enter the hospital for operation..
God bless her please..
Heart you mum..


I have nothing to say..
This coming Friday gonna hang out with pinky again..
Felt like we're lesbian couple..
Keep see-ing each other..haha..xD



That's all..
STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.