♥ Songs

About Me

My photo
Just a normal n simple girl..

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Well...

Well..
Have you guys noted..
I had been a month didn't update my blog..
Wow..
Do you guys found out some mushroom in my blog??
Haha..xD

Quite lazy nowadays.. =((
1 month to go..
My college life will start..
Glad to say..
I found that Sam is same college with me..
He said can fetch me to college too..
Weee..
I still can take a nap when on the way to college..


Let's talk about what I had did in MAY..
Hmmm..
1st of all..
I got my P license..
Happy to say..

Keep hang out with friends..
Because after start college..
I don't think I have enough time to gather with them..
=((

God bless me..


2nd:: I knew a new friends..
Just mentioned something about him..
We named him GOD..
Well..
He quite good to say..
Seriously.. He treat me good..

JUMP!


3rd..
Nowadays... Felt like.. Far with KEYBABY already..
We didn't hang out with each other to watch movie almost a month..
Is it a normal couple will like this?
I think after college..
We will end it..
I think so..
I'm still thinking..
Did I still love him much just like last time...? =((
I'm confused..
Recently, his sister broke up with her boyfriend..
Then, she came to KEYBABY..
Need him to comfort her..
Mouth say I'm not jealous at all..
But I'm still a girl what..
FINE..
Just let it be..
I don't wanna to care so much..


4th..
I miss my miow miow a lot..
Since he went NS almost 2 weeks already..
I think 30th of July, We gonna to meet him with his botak head..
Pinky, Kyow and I will reach KLIA or Bangunan Zetro to see him..
Haha..xD
Don't try to hide yourself..
We want to see your botak head..
=pp

I'm an evil!!

The last thing...
I'm became an Aunty again..
><
My cousin had born second baby..
It was a baby girl..
Name Annabelle Tan..

I miss my baby HAW too..
=))


Hmmm..
Welll..
Nothing to write anymore..

Upload  a few photos..

Cousin and I

The latest MD

                                                                        U smile, I smile.. =DD






LOVEandPEACE..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.